Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dibble dabble

Over the last couple of months, I've been making jewelry. Some of my friends and family have been the recipients of some 'market test' earrings. I really enjoy making them and it's another way for me to express myself. I can now make a pair of earrings to match any of my outfits-and I think that's pretty cool. =) I have posted just a few of the hundreds I've already made. (Okay, hundreds is probably exaggerating, but at least 150 pair...Enjoy!





5 comments:

Nik said...

So pretty!! I wish I could do that:)

Anonymous said...

Those look familiar :) So when do I get some more? (Merry Christmas to me?!?!) Seriously though, they are very beautiful and I get lots of compliments when I wear mine. Great work!!

Heather said...

Thank you! Nik-you can totally do this, it's super easy! Thank you both for the compliments!

Selené Emrys said...

Beautiful!

Connie said...

love, love, love them!!!!!
you are so talented!!

for some reason it doesn't show me updates of your blog on my dashboard so I am just now discovering all of the Heather I have been missing out on!!