Friday, November 7, 2008

Grateful

I feel fortunate for the things I have and I wanted to jot down some things I'm grateful for.

1. I'm grateful to be alive
2. I'm grateful for a wonderful, loving and supportive husband
3. I'm grateful for an amazing family
4. I'm grateful for the gift of friendship, and the awesome friends in my life
5. I'm grateful to have a roof over my head
6. I'm grateful to be able to share the gift of laughter with the ones I love
7. I'm grateful for the gift of patience
8. I'm grateful that our animals wake us up in the middle of the night, it reminds us that someone is dependent on us
9. I'm grateful for the creative jeans that I have inherited
10. I'm grateful that we can give to those less fortunate
11. I'm grateful to live in this amazing country
12. I'm grateful for the obstacles that life throws at me
13. I'm grateful for the support and love I receive every day
14. I'm grateful that things don't work out the way they're supposed to

What are you grateful for?

2 comments:

Thinkgirl said...

That is a lot to be grateful for,you are one lucky lady :-}

Connie said...

I am grateful for Heather!! You are such a sweetie and you make me laugh...plus you make some kick ass jewelry!! (Still loving my braclet!!)