Speaking of degree, I am nearly done with a math class for the summer which I need to get me through the last few classes I need in order to graduate. I can't wait!
We have done some projects on our home, I got a wild hair one day and decided I would make 2 raised flower beds in the front of our house, it took me a weekend (with Jason's help) to dig out the spot where the bricks would go, and another weekend to pick out flowers and plant them. It's done and I think it looks great!


Jason and I have decided to adopt a child. We are working with an agency that works with families who wish to adopt an older child. We are interested in a child age 5-8, we are looking forward to it, and aren't sure where this road will take us, but we've told our families and they are excited. We ask for your prayers, love and support that this works out if it's supposed to.
I can't promise when my next post will be, but until then, I hope this finds all of you doing well.
xoxo
6 comments:
Oh i'm so excited you have decided to proceed with adoption! It's a very busy, stressful but exciting time! So happy for you guys. Will send lots of prayers your way that you won't have to wait long.
Yay for a new post! I do check your blog, almost daily, just hoping for a new post and today my hopes came true!
I love your flower garden! MJ would love to have a garden, but I don't like dirt or bugs, so I don't see that happening anytime soon. Though I wouldn't mind having one if I didn't have to do any work on it! ;)
Congrats on your decision to adopt! We will be praying that you get matched up with the right kiddo and that the adoption goes smoothly.
Great job on the flower beds, they look really nice!
We'll be praying the adoption process goes smoothly. You guys are going to be great parents!
The flower beds look incredible. Really updates the front of your house. Congrats for deciding to add to your family. We pray that it all works out for you.
Thank you all for your support and prayers and for reading this blog! I will post updates, this time I won't wait 6 months... but no promises on that. :)
Your flower bed project was a nice improvement. Love it! I'm so happy for you that you are going to adopt. Please keep me updated and best wishes!
Post a Comment