Friday, October 22, 2010

The Happiest Place On Earth


The entrance to the park-here we go!


The decorative Mickey pumpkin just inside, makes you feel all Halloweenie.


The first 2 days we got there, it was pouring rain, thus-the poncho.


This light and water show was AH-mazing! It was set to music and displayed all kinds of Disney characters.


We saw two or three of these snails-I nearly pushed one off because I thought it was a rock, really slimy (believe me I didn't touch it)


Jason inside the ride of Mr. Toad, his favorite character.


The Evil Queen, she stayed in character the entire time, even ignoring sweet little children!


Candy Corn! :)



Jason & Pluto


Jason has a SMALL obsession with Daisy Duck, he has ever since he's been little. LOL


Here we are on Space Mountain, I don't need to tell you that I'm screaming-or that I lost my voice for 2 days. That's my favorite ride.


Becoming a little delerious from no sleep. Just kidding.



The Castle at night.

We had fun, I surprised Jason with this inside tour of the Park, he said it was his favorite part of the trip. We got to have a history behind each of the rides, fast passes to get you to the front of the line and even got to trick-or-treat throughout the park.

See you soon Disneyland.

1 comment:

Sharon Wang said...

I thought it was funny that you guys were there around the times the Moe's were, though Linda told me it wasn't the exact same time. Maybe you guys should go together next time?!? Eek - that snail looks super slimy - good thing you didn't accidentally touch it! Bummer that you had rain for two days :( Thanks for sharing your pics! I've only been to Disneyworld, so it was neat to see some pics from Disneyland.