It's a chore that I hate doing but once it's done I feel like I can get through summer without enormous dust bunnies following me everywhere. Today, I am tackling our basement. I don't think it's had a thorough cleaning since we moved in nearly 6 yrs ago. My brother and my sister-in-law are coming to visit in April so that is motivation enough for me to get moving!
School is going well, I am preparing for mid-terms and writing papers and conjugating verbs in Spanish like no other. Some days I wonder why I keep going. Then, I stop and tell myself that I want to go and that keeps me motivated. I really admire people who can raise a family, work full time and fit in school-that is amazing!
I've had my first taste of warm weather this week-it reached nearly 60 degrees on Tuesday and I officially have Spring Fever. I feel myself wanting to plant flowers, mow the lawn, open the windows and spring clean.
Speaking of cleaning, I should get back to it.
Happy March, everyone!
1 comment:
Good for you, Heather! Having a house and home makes for lotsa upkeep, right?
Post a Comment