Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer Project

Well, here it is. Our project for the summer. We decorated and totally updated our dining room. Before this place was a drab, pale, white with random pictures everywhere. I have updated it to a warm, Mediterranean theme. The color is called cantaloupe. We love it. I hope you enjoy the pictures. Next summer: Bedroom.














I painted on the mattes of the pictures to match the photo. I didn't know I'd like them so much!





































5 comments:

Connie said...

you guys did a great job!!! I love the color and the pictures!! Good work, crafty lady!! ;)

Heather said...

Thanks Connie!!

His Love Endures Forever said...

Oh my word, you are so talented!!! I love the new kitchen! Hey, we could use some work on our house, wanna come over??? ;)

Heather said...

Thanks Sharon, I'm going to have to pass on the work in your house...one is enough! : )

His Love Endures Forever said...

P.S. I was showing my hubby your awesome new decor and just saw what you were talking about when you said you did the mattes for the pictures yourself. Oh my word, that looks soooo good! Really, you are sure you don't want one more house to work on? ;)