Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Can't sleep

Insomnia, too much coffee, wide awake, mind running a mile a minute. Yup. That's me. Right here, right now. A-W-A-K-E. Those of you who know me, know that I go to bed early-like 9:00pm. Here it is 11:30pm and I could clean the entire house. I won't because the puppy & the dear husband are sleeping.

So, I have taken a much needed break from homework and have decided to indulge you with the thoughts rolling around in my head. Charlie starts puppy training tomorrow evening. Jason & I are excited about it and we think Charlie is too. If he's not, too bad-he's going for 6 weeks.

It snowed here today, it was sunny and 50 degrees when I left for school this morning & when I went to go home, it was 25 & snowing like no other. What was I wearing? A tshirt & jeans. Why? I don't check the weather-that's why. I'm ready for spring, to see tulips and baby animals.

I don't know what else to tell you other than I am wired. I am tempted to wake Jason up to tell him I can't sleep, but he works at 7:00am and he won't be pleased with my little scheme...guaranteed.

If you've read this far-congratulations! I wish you all a great day...I'm going to read some Sociology & hopefully that will bore me to sleep. :/

3 comments:

Connie said...

I hate insomnia!! I deal with it at least a couple of days a week. Working 2 night shifts a week really screws up your body's schedule! I hope you got some rest, I'm sure the Sociology did the trick!!

Selené Emrys said...

wow. I was in the same boat last night. Mostly cuz I was sick. If you have any kind of liquor in the house-just one shot glass is a good remedy to calm the body and help you sleep. Meditation often helps me calm the mind...
xoxo

Lisabisa said...

Hey we should of totally called each other. I couldn't sleep that night either. But I think I tend to go to sleep and then wake up around 2 or 4 am... so maybe it would really mess you up.

I remember the whole mind racing during school. It is like your brain can't shut down cause you overloaded it with so much stuff.

I love Sociology... I don't know if that would be a good choice to read to put you to sleep. But then again we all know I am crazy. :)