Monday, December 22, 2008

Scenes of Christmas

I decorated for Christmas a few weeks ago and have just now taken pictures to post on the blog! This picture of Charlie we used for our Christmas card with the caption "Got any treats?" He is such a good boy and really has been a joy in our lives. Jason went to take him for a walk the other day and when Charlie went out the front door, he saw the reindeer in the second picture and began growling and being aggressive towards them. Once he got closer and realized they were wood; he backed off. He's going to be a GREAT guard dog one day. :P These reindeer Jason and I purchased at the one and only Klaas Auction in Jerome, ID while we were visiting there this summer. Charlie is not friendly with these reindeer as noted above.


This is a view of the front of our home in about 10 degree weather...brr!

And here is a table where an elf has vomitted...



Our lovely Christmas tree where our cats love to sleep underneath and drink the water. There are pine neetles everywhere.



Finally, the stockings were hung by the faux chimney with care.



We wish you a very Merry Christmas and hope that you're surrounded by the ones you love this year!
xo





3 comments:

Sharon said...

Carlie is so cute. You better watch out cause he will take over your heart. Just ask me, I know.

Connie said...

it must be difficult to watch TV around those stockings on your faux mantle!

Heather said...

well, I've had that tv since I was in Boise, the big 42" widescreen is downstairs in the mancave where we spend the majority of our time...so it's ok to cover it up I guess! =D