Thursday, November 20, 2008

7 Random

Rules:1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Linda tagged me!
7 Random Facts about Me:

1. I have been playing acoustic guitar since I was 8 years old.
2. I have full-on conversations when I'm asleep to try and convince my husband I'm really awake.
3. I'm completely afraid of the dark.
4. When I was 19, I moved to New Jersey to be a nanny for 4 kids.
5. I used to catch shoplifters for Target-and even got beat up in the parking lot!
6. I am a stickler for grammar and spelling.
7. I like to call myself the baby whisperer-I think little kids love me!

Now I'm going to tag:
Connie
Colleen
Orice
Selene

2 comments:

Orice said...

I'm not ignoring you either. I'm flattered that you want to involve me in tag, but am too busy drawing and making dolls to play tag. Love you.

Heather said...

Believe me ladies-I totally understand! I just did it on a whim...love you both!! xoxo