
This is the most unbelievable thing I've done. I feel horrible. I have been cutting Jason's hair with clippers since we've been dating. He just buzzes it, always has. So routinely, once every few weeks, he asks me to cut his hair. He pulls a chair into the kitchen, plugs in the clippers, makes sure he has the right setting and I go to it. This time was no different as I got started. I start buzzing always at the back of the head, just as I did, the clippers made a weird sound, the attachment that determines the length of my poor husband's hair fell to the ground. I gasp "Oh good Lord", Jason's hand immediately gravitates to the area where I'm cutting. I tell him..."there's a bald spot...BALD SPOT!" He tells me that I'm lying, and I am holding back SEVERE laughter. I start apologizing profusely and he keeps telling me I'm lying.
I finally convince him I'm serious and I continue cutting with a shorter blade. As I'm cutting I'm noticing it's not so bad, "we'll just go really short" I say to him lovingly. He says he doesn't want to go shorter than it already is. So, I finish up and Jason walks into the bathroom to get a closer look. As he's walking away I'm really convinced it's not that bad and decide to tell him that. As he gets into the dining room, I yell out "Hey honey, it IS that bad, it's pretty noticeable."
The picture you're looking at is the end product. It looks like a 4 year old gave him a haircut. Sadly, the 4 year old is his wife. This happened on Saturday evening. We were discussing ways of him to hide it. I tell him to wear a hat to work, or to call in. He decides to brave going to work-sans hat. I'm really not comfortable cutting his hair or any one's hair for that matter. I mean, I don't let him cut my hair---NO WAY! So the lesson is here kids, unless you want this to happen to you, do not let me near your hair with scissors, a razor, clippers, knife or anything else. Jason had to be made an example of. Poor thing.
2 comments:
Poor Jason. I guess that's what he gets for letting you cut his hair, huh? I'm sure you call it an accident, but I'm willing to bet that you "accidently on purpose" did this to him. What did he ever do to you?:) I can't believe he actually has to go to work and walk around in public like that.
Just remember payback can be a bitch..
It looks like you were trying to put a message on the back of his head. Are you trying to sell advertising on the back of his head??? Just think of all the times you have trimmed my bangs or my hair for me. SCARY!
Post a Comment