Sunday, July 15, 2007

Funny things I've seen

This first one isn't really 'funny', it's more gross than anything. In our bedroom at night, the cats like to get up in the windows and look out. We sleep with our windows open. It was a weekday, I got up at 5am for work and as I stood up out of bed to turn the lamp on, I noticed a nicely placed pile of vomit. Indeed-it was vomit, placed in this perfectly lined out fashion on the window sill. I knew which cat did it too, I'm surprised it wasn't in my pillow or something. Some days I swear they're out to get me.

On Saturday, I was driving to get a manicure/pedicure and as I was stopped at a light near our house, I notice that there is a guy on a motorcycle on a bike (one of those crotchrockets where they lean forward when they ride it), the funny thing is he had his friend (not boyfriend) on the back. They were slowing down to turn and the passenger on the back was embarrassed (you could tell) because he was sitting up and had his hands on the driver's hips. I don't know...I thought it was silly-if you're that embarrassed then take a pass on riding a crotchrocket with your best friend you know?!

Anyhoo, not much is going on with me since I'm posting about cat vomit & men riding motorcycles. Hope everyone is doing well.

Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, at least it was vomit and not steaming hot poop. I think you're right, those cats are out to get you, especially Belle.