

Here I am contemplating what to write as Jason picks a fur ball out of Belle, (I guess it's better than her dry-heaving for 2 hours to get it out) She's the one inside the kleenex box. She absolutely loves boxes and bags and the laser pointer. Chip is the little guy looking like a gremlin in his kitty bed. He drinks out of the water faucet anytime you head towards the bathroom and will beg you to pet him at any given moment. He's our 'lover' kitty. They're both terrified of people. We can clap our hands and make them jump 3 feet in the air. They love to cuddle (at their convenience, of course). We thought we'd introduce them since they're the ones who keep us entertained when we're most bored and cuddle up with us in bed at night purring just loud enough to send you into a deep sleep...
4 comments:
Cute kitties. Mom
Remember when you had the computer box downstairs and we were playing with Chip and Belle with the laser pointer? Chip got all fired up and his ears flattened so low that he looked like Yoda. That was classic.
~Shannon
Keep on writing, Heather. You may get the Writing Bug and end up publishing a whole book or something. I'll bet it's a lot more fun than you'd even imagined, right? You GO grrl!
Orice
I bet it's nice having an itty bitty kitty jump on you during the night instead of a 60 pound dog...I envy you.
Logan
Post a Comment